Monday, March 4, 2013

...and we're back!

The first entry I wrote for this blog was nearly 5 years ago and there it sat completely forgotten as life moved on. Since then I've worked in more labs, traveled to more states and started my graduate studies in pursuit of a Ph.D. at the University of Washington. I hope to use this space not only to keep myself motivated but to stoke the fires of my own curiosity which feel as if they are being slowly snuffed out by the myriad scientific failures that have dogged me these last nearly 12 months.

Primarily I hope to use this as a repository for (hopefully) progressively better summaries and thoughts on papers that I read. I hope to have 2 or 3 done a week and if I succeed to increase the frequency to one a day. However, baby steps are a must. Onward and upward!!

No comments: